Investors Mutual Limited is the Responsible Entity of, and issuer of both the quoted and unlisted class of units in the Vaughan Nelson Global Equity SMID Fund (the ‘Fund’). Investors Mutual Limited holds Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) No. 229988, which includes an authorisation to operate managed investment schemes.
All references to the ‘Responsible Entity’, ‘RE’, ‘IML’ ‘we, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refer to Investors Mutual Limited.
Vaughan Nelson Investment Management, L.P. has been appointed by the Responsible Entity as the Investment Manager of the Fund.
Vaughan Nelson & Company, L.P is exempt from the requirement to hold an AFSL under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) in respect of financial services provided to wholesale clients. Vaughan Nelson is regulated by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under US laws, which differ from Australian laws.
All references to the ‘Manager’ or ‘Vaughan Nelson’, refer to Vaughan Nelson Investment Management, L.P.
While the information in this website has been prepared with all reasonable care, the RE accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions or misstatements however caused. This information is not personal advice. This information has been prepared without taking account of your personal objectives, financial situation or needs.
Investors should be aware that past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Returns can be volatile, reflecting rises and falls in the value of underlying investments. Before making an investment decision, potential investors should make their own enquires and evaluations they consider to be appropriate to determine the suitability of the Fund to their investment needs and should seek all necessary financial, legal, tax and investment advice.
Applications can only be made by reference to the relevant current Product Disclosure Statement or through IDPS products that include this Fund. The Product Disclosure Statement can be obtained by contacting the RE or on this website. Potential investors should consider the Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determination before deciding whether to invest, or continue to invest, in the Fund.
The fact that shares in a particular company have been mentioned should not be interpreted as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold that stock.
The management fee is paid to the RE for services provided by the Responsible Entity and the Manager of the Fund.
For information on fees and commissions please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for the Fund available on the How to Invest page of this website.
Employees, authorised representatives and directors of the RE are paid a salary. They are not paid any commissions but may be paid a bonus based on the performance of the individual or of the RE.
Source: MSCI. The MSCI information may only be used for your internal use, may not be reproduced or redisseminated in any form and may not be used as a basis for or a component of any financial instruments or products or indices. None of the MSCI information is intended to constitute investment advice or a recommendation to make (or refrain from making) any kind of investment decision and may not be relied on as such. Historical data and analysis should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of any future performance analysis, forecast or prediction. The MSCI information is provided on an “as is” basis and the user of this information assumes the entire risk of any use made of this information. MSCI, each of its affiliates and each other person involved in or related to compiling, computing or creating any MSCI information (collectively, the “MSCI Parties”) expressly disclaims all warranties (including, without limitation, any warranties of originality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to this information. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no event shall any MSCI Party have any liability for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential (including, without limitation, lost profits) or any other damages. (www.msci.com)
This website is owned by Investors Mutual Limited ABN 14 078 030 752 AFS Licence no. 229988. Upon accessing, viewing or downloading information from the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
1. The RE, its directors, employees and consultants do not warrant the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information contained in the site and, to the extent permitted by law, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way (whether arising in contract, or tort or negligence or otherwise) from any representation, error or omission in the information or from any resulting loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) suffered by the recipient of this material or any other person. The information provided within the site is not intended to be a complete description of matters described. However, the RE will endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware that material changes have occurred.
2. This site is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon for the purpose of making an investment decision. The site does not constitute an offer of any investment or an invitation or solicitation to buy or sell securities to any person. In particular, the information provided does not take into account the particular information an individual investor may require to make an investment decision. Consequently, the RE recommends that potential investors seek independent financial, legal , taxation and investment advice before making any investment decisions so as to determine whether an investment is appropriate having given an investor’s investment objectives, financial position and needs.
3. Investments in the Funds are not deposits with or other liabilities of the RE and are subject to investment risk including possible delays in repayment or loss of income or capital invested.
4. This site is prepared for and provided to residents or citizens of Australia and to residents or citizens of New Zealand only. All currency references are references to Australian dollars (unless otherwise specified) and any reference to law is to the law of Australia. The financial products described in this site are available for investment by Australian and New Zealand residents only and should not be relied on by residents of any other jurisdiction.
5. This website may provide information, articles and material, or links to such, that are written or prepared by people who are not associated with the RE. This material is only provided for your interest. The RE is not responsible for the content or accuracy of this material and any opinion expressed in the material should not be taken as an endorsement, recommendation or opinion of the RE.
6. Performance figures quoted on the websites are past performance. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. Neither the RE nor its directors or employees or any associate guarantee or make any representation as to the performance of the Fund, the maintenance or repayment of capital, the price at which Units may trade or any particular rate of return.
7. Copies of the current Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the Fund is available free of charge from the RE in Australia by telephoning 1300 219 207 during normal business hours. Any person who gives another person access to the application form must at the same time and by the same means give the other person access to the PDS and any supplementary information.
8. This website may provide links to third party portals or webpages which you may access or use to conduct financial transactions or other services offered by those third parties. These third party portals or webpages may also collect your personal information and require you to provide a username and password for access. When you use or access a third party portal or webpage, IML is no longer providing you with services under this website and your use of that third party portal or webpage will be at your own risk, and will be subject to the terms and conditions of that third party portal or webpage. IML does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of any third party portal or webpage linked on or through this website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, IML excludes all liability, loss or damage for your use or reliance on a third party portal or webpage.
9. Usage of and linking to the website www.VaughanNelson.com.au (the site) is at the users own risk. The RE will not be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to a users system or web site, or to people linking to the site from a users web site, caused by or in connection with the use of or a link to the site. Any such loss or damage is at the responsibility of the user. The RE advises users to take their own precautions in relation to protecting their system or web site from viruses or malfunction.
10. Copyright in the information contained in this site is owned by the RE. Use of this information or reproduction of it in hard copy form is allowed for personal use only. The material may be viewed on-line by means of an HTML web browser and may be reproduced in hard copy only for a users personal reference. No part of this information may be otherwise reproduced, adapted, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process or incorporated in any way in any other document or material. Except to the extent otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), the material may not otherwise be reproduced or displayed in public and may not be distributed or transmitted electronically to any other person or incorporated by any means into another document or material, including other web sites without the express written permission of the RE. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the RE does not permit reproductions of its material in other web sites in conjunction with advertising, trademarks, logos on material of other financial planners or competitors without the express written permission of Investors Mutual.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.